March 3, 2009

Rights of Passage

Every night Zack asks Daddy to play tackle with him. One day last week, we were all up in our bedroom. Aaron and I were playing and Zack and Dave were playing tackle on our bed. Zack kept farting, no big deal. Then out of nowhere, Dave sticks his big ass over top of Zack and says, "Zack, I'm gonna fart on your head!"

AND HE DID!!!

What kind of father does this? I was appalled, I still am. Dave says its Zack's right of passage as a boy. I asked him if his father ever farted on his head? His response was that he and father don't have that kind of relationship! I'm sorry, but I'd opt for the relationshihp where no one farts on my head!! Seriously, there is something wrong when a father farts on his son's head and laughs!!!
Please tell me other father DO NOT do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment