March 24, 2009

My smart cookie!

Every parent feels like their child is the smartest, cutest, most advanced baby ever born!! I try not to be that person, but sometimes Zack just says the most amazing (brillant) things.
Today, Zack was putting a puzzle together, which he's great at (haha) and he decided he wanted a puzzle that was at the top of a 6' bookshelf. He asked me to get it down for him. I was on the recliner with Aaron in my lap feeding him oatmeal, so I wasnt in the position to jump up and get the puzzle. I told Zack that I couldnt reach it, I wasnt tall enough. We need someone really tall like Daddy to get it. Without much thought, Zack retaliates with, "Oh, well you can stand up, lift me up on your shoulders and then I can reach the puzzle!"
Seriously, this amazed me that he came up with this. Its not like we lift him up on our shoulders very often as he usually doesnt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment