March 9, 2009

Good Mornings

I love mornings with my boys, they're so sweet, happy and cuddlly. Aaron usually wakes up first. Unlike Zack at this age, Aaron wakes up happy. I usually hear him scampering around his crib, just chattering away. When I pick him up out of his crib, the first thing he says is "Zack!" and he points towards Zack's room. If I set him down to walk, he runs straight for Zack's room and pushes open his door, runs to the side of his bed and tries to climb up! I usually do not do this unless its approaching 9 am and Zack's still sleeping.
Zack cried when he woke up until he was about 2 years old. Now he usually just sits up in bed and calls "moooommmyy, maaah-meeee!" over and over until I come to his room. When I wake in he tells me, "Mommy, I'm wake and its daytime!" The other times he just gets out of bed and goes downstairs. He's so cute when he does this because he comes downstairs with a big (excited) grin on his face. He runs over and gives me a hug. Aaron runs over and gives Zack a hug.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! G goes back and forth. Some mornings he wakes up and is all chipper, he gives me kisses and is ready to go, others he cries right away and is clingy. I like the happy mornings the best, but I don't usually mind the clingy unless I'm running late for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute and sweet :) Ava is like Zack (the crying wake ups only lasted until about 18 months though) - we can hear "MO M M Y! Please come here! Daaddy, I need my milk please! MoMMY, I can't find my little penguin(she sleeps with a ton of stuffed animals), I have hair in my face you need to brush it!" At least she's polite lol!

    ReplyDelete