September 22, 2009

An interview with Zack

Something like this has gone around Facebook. It's raining this morning and Zack wanted to use the computer, so instead I asked him these questions. The answers to the questions are Zack's verbatum. I think after a while Zack was just giving silly answers just to make me laugh, it was still fun though!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
clean up
2. What makes Mom happy?
when i buckle myself
3. What makes Mom sad?
When Aaron and me be bad together
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"the yogurt one in the banana."
5.What was your mom like as a child?
me
6. How old is your mom?
33
7. How tall is your mom?
33....(me laughing).....How tall are you mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
cry (I think he may have thought I asked what HE does when mommy's not around!)
10. What is your Mom very good at?
playing computer
11. If Mom became famous what would it be for?
Mickey
... I rephrased the question: If I went on TV, what do you think I'd be doing.
dancing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not good at taking paper off that one (he points to the printer.)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Use the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
macaroni and cheese
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
she gives me a hug....and a kiss too (then we had a hug and kiss!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a mommy
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play on the computer (notice a theme here...he wants to play on the computer.)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
whatever...
19. How are you and your mom different?
to get different, you just click on the button. Let me show you... (he reached for the mouse.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
says i love this much up to the sky! (we had another hug!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment