July 17, 2009

Ohhh, the stories parents have about poo!!!

Here's a little story about the boys that happened before I started keeping this blog (it gets tied into the present though.) Since Aaron could sit up on his own, he and Zack have shared bathtime. Last September, I was staying with my in-laws for a few weeks with the boys. One night I was bathing the boys and Aaron (11 months old at the time) released his bowels into the bath water. It was Zack that noticed "Aaron's poopies are floating in the tub."
I removed the boys, drained and rinsed out the tub and started over. Pretty much as soon as the tub was ready and the water turned off, Aaron poops some more!! Zack starts screaming about poopies again. This time my mother-in takes Zack into her bathroom and gives him a shower! I drain and refresh the bathtub to finally get Aaron clean...again. Wouldnt you know it, Aaron pooped AGAIN!
It took Zack about 2 weeks to go into the tub with Aaron again. Each time he asked if there were Aaron poopies in the water.
Well, last night, Aaron did it again!! As they were quietly playing in the tub, I was sitting there thinking that Aaron was a little constipated. I hadnt changed a single poopie diaper all day. In the back of my mind I was contemplating giving him some FiberOne cereal for breakfast in the morning. Then I heard Aaron making a familar grunting noises. Sure enough, he's poopin ALOT of poop in the tub. I tell Zack its time to get out. At first he whines and says he's not ready. All I have to do is say that Aaron's pooping in the tub and jumps out soo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment