July 12, 2009

Back-log on blogs

I have so many postings in my head (and camera) that I want to post, just haven't gotten around to doing it. First our computer dies, now that we have a new computer, I still havent installed the proper software for my camera. Thus, I havent uploaded any pictures since about mother's day!
I will say though that Aaron and Zack both are little pieces of work lately. Aaron's sputtering new words all the time and copies (or tries to) copy everything Zack does. And Zack, he's at the "kid's say the darndest things" stage.
We were in a store and a man, who's arm is 90% tatoo'd, walks past us. When the man is out of ear shot (which I find impressive that Zack waited), he turns to me and asks me, "Mommy, why'd that guy color his arm??" I just laughed at the question and said that he's just silly. Zack says, "yeah that's silly!" and he cracks himself up over this for the next 15 minutes. He asks me to read him a book in the store, so I do. Half-way through the book, Zack is laughing uncontrollably. I ask him what's so funny? He says, "the guy colored his arm!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment