July 17, 2009

Friends

Zack would looove to have 2 or 3 friends right in the neighborhood that are always outside and want to play all the time! We have a neighbor that's in between Zack and Aaron in age. But she's in daycare all day. And I still dont know many people here....partly my own fault. I'm just not comfortable in the whole mommy-group setting. Everyone's all chummy already and I'm the odd one out.
When Zack meets a friend at the park, lately its been boys that are about 4 1/2 and he and his playmate have a BLAST! Today, I had to drag him away. We had been at the playground until nearly 7:00 pm.
The funny part about Zack is his shyness. At first, he didnt want to play with this boy. He kept asking me why he was chasing him. I had to tell him that he probably just wants to play with you. 2 minutes later they were laughing and running everywhere together!

I'm happy he'll be starting pre-school at the end of August....haha, mostly so he'll have friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment