April 14, 2009

Cousins

Zack loves playing with his cousins. Usually he plays really well with Katy and just so-so with Gabe. I don't know if its because Katy and Zack are about the same size, even though Katy is 21 months older than him, or its because Zack just likes playing with girls better. But I was happy to see Zack playing a little with Gabe on Easter Sunday at my parents house.

The Saturday before Easter, I suggested that we take all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. I barely saw Gabe, Mr. Independent. But Zack quickly became Katy's little shadow.
I saw Katy on this horse-ride more than any other kid. I had to get the camera though when I saw Zack climbing up on the horse with her!
Of course, Gabe then wanted a turn (with Katy!)

Aaron was content to stay in the toddler area and go up and down the slide by himself over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment