August 24, 2009

First Day of Pre-school

Today was Zack's first day of preschool!! I would have photos however the airline had only delivered 2 out of our 3 bags when I left this morning...and of course, my camera was in the missing bag. Thankfully, the luggage was here when I got back home after class.

Zack's first day of pre-school started much better than his first day of daycare 3 years ago! His first day 3 years ago was filled with screams, tears and alot of kicking. (This routine continued until I took him out of daycare after Aaron was born!)

This time around Zack was just a little shy, but warmed up really quickly. When I came to pick him up after lunch, the teachers said he fit right in and had a great day!

Its funny, he just turned 4 two days ago, yet he's about an inch or two taller than most of the other kids in his class.

We stopped at the park after I picked up Zack; Aaron was asking to go to the park. There was only one other mom at the park when we got there. She had two little girls, one was 5 and the other was around 12 months old. Zack and the 5 year were instant friends. I thought for sure the girl was going to give Zack a hug when she came over to say goodbye. I hope we see them at the park again. Next time, I'm gonna get the mom's number. These two were so cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment