February 23, 2009

Nudity


I have two strange boys. Well, I don't know if its just my boys or if its a guy-thing. But both of them seem to do what they can to be naked.
Zack will go potty, but not put his underpants or pants back on. After taking a bath he insists on staying naked, he's even gone to bed naked a few times. (The next day he askes for clothes because he's cold!)
This could be a result of us living in Florida for his first 3 years. In the hot Florida summers, I let him run around with only a diaper on or a t-shirt and underpants. But Aaron, he's a different story. Often times Aaron's diaper overflows and thus his pants are wet. So I put a clean diaper on him, but wait to put clean pants on him. Not everytime, but often enough, Aaron takes off his own diaper. Usually this is how he lets me know that he's wet (or more.) Its not a problem when Aaron takes off his own diaper, when he's wet, it's when there's more than just pee in that diaper that this little quark of his becomes a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment