January 30, 2009

The silly things Zack says...

Zack asked me "What do I want to be when I grow up?" Since he was a fireman for Halloween, I asked him if he wants to be a fireman. "nooooo." So I asked him, "what do you want to be?" He says, "ummmm, I know! A doctor!"

One morning last week, Zack woke up and came into our bedroom just as I was getting up too. He looks at me and says, "mommy, what's with your hair!" Apparently, Zack isnt used to see me with messy hair!

"Daddy, I wanna watch the cooking show, mommy's show!"

We were on the bus, going past a hotel and Zack asked, "Is that the library?" I said, "No, it's a hotel." Zack thinks a little and says, "Oh! I wanna LIVE at the hotel." I asked him why he wants to live at the hotel? His response was, "because that's where Bubie and Zeida live...and Aunt Jackie, Uncle Dan, Ava and Charlie (the dog.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment